Sunday 28 February 2010

Value Investing Congress West: May 4th and 5th

I'll be heading back to Pasadena in early May, to attend my sixth session of the Value Investing Congress, and fourth on the left coast. This is the premier forum for value investors; an extremely well-run event that attracts quality speakers, offering compelling insights and investment ideas. What's more, I've found the presenters to be approachable both during and after the Congress.

Last year, I walked away with several actionable ideas. One of them, Huntsman (HUN), has more than doubled since I initially took a position in early May.

The folks at The Value Investing Congress have been kind enough to extend a discount to Cheap Stocks readers, $1300 off the regular rate. If you are intested in attending, please click here and use discount code P10CS3, which will expire on March 16th.

I hope to see you in Pasadena!

*The author has a position in Huntsman (HUN). This is neither a recommendation to buy or sell any securities. All information provided believed to be reliable and presented for information purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment