Tuesday 31 August 2010

Next Value Investing Congress October 12-13 in NYC

I have not missed a session of the Value Investing Congress since my first visit to the VIC West (at that time held in Hollywood and now in Pasadena) back in May of 2007. Its a first class event, and I've never walked away without several actionable ideas.

There have been a few surprises along the way as well. Two years ago at the New York VIC, Carl Icahn gave an unexpected (to me, anyway) presentation.

This is indeed a great opportunity to hear from some of the best value investors of our time, network with other like-minded investors, and rub elbows with value managers.

My friends at the Value Investing Congress have been kind enough to offer Cheap Stocks readers a discount of $1400, the early-bird rate starting today and ending on 9/13. For more information see the ad on our front page.

Hope to see you in NY!

No comments:

Post a Comment